Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

...aaandd, We're back!

After four long years and treacherous swampland adventure of humidity and Spanish moss.  But wait. Spanish moss doesn't really grown much in this area. So if I see some maybe Ill snap a couple of shots for the blog.

here is a short poem about drinking beer in the dark.:

I'm going to Henry's Place to cry
While I sip diet Coke in the dark
Alone in a crowd of shadows
between me and the internet
jukebox.

Im working on this one that began like two images of word salad. So I think I am headed in the right direction.

I might say that I am studying mindfulness.  This may be the hidden key to understanding the place my poems are molded

the Blues is also a ubiquitous force as the Mississippi River tumbles southward past Memphis. So this I imagine because I don't travel. I live vicariously more often than I even realize.

And the tao quotes and the Zen quotes for David

No comments:

Post a Comment