Pages

Monday, July 15, 2019

Red River Radio dot ORG




So I get up about 7 am and drink coffee then go to McDonald's for a biscuit.



Then its RedRiverRadio.org where I volunteer as a receptionist.  Not really a busy office, the local station KDAQ 89.9FM is the local NPR affiliate. That means I am pretty liberal for around these parts of Southern US.  North Louisiana to be specific.  We are six hours from New Orleans.  We are closer to Dallas TX than south Louisiana.  Dallas is only 3 hours away.

The big photo is of downtown Shreveport.  I had a Samsung Galaxy S5 which I thought was way too expensive to carry around all day.  So I sent it back, but first I took a lot of photos.  And I need a haircut and to loose the beard before I start substitute teaching in public schools next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment